November 9, 2022
With cyclical sectors such as energy & resources dominating returns for much of 2022, Fairlight Senior Portfolio Manager Ian Carmichael examines the drivers behind investing in low turnover portfolios of quality companies.
In this webinar we address the following key questions:
• In which industries does Fairlight find the highest density of quality companies?
• Is quality investing a natural fit for low turnover investors?
• Does investing in cyclicals require an ability to time the market?
• What is the opportunity cost of portfolios comprised exclusively of quality companies?
• Are there behavioural advantages in quality investing?
View a recording of the webinar below and download accompanying slides here